Over the past thirty-five years, Charlie has accumulated an abundance of knowledge and experience in diverse professional endeavors and environments. From military service as an engineer officer in the Vietnam war era to real estate practitioner during the economy-challenging 80's and 90's, he learned to identify and execute effective programs to achieve the goals of his organizations. Along the way, pursuing new business opportunities, overcoming obstacles and creating innovative solutions to operational and financial problems became a standard way of doing business.
During this time, Charlie also began teaching as an adjunct college professor, ran his own flight training school, and began a professional speaking business. Starting a business and sustaining its growth is seldom easy, and always a learning experience. Doing so in different vocations is even more educational.
Charlie works with corporations and commercial real estate companies to:
- Conduct executive/management professional development training
- Evaluate and enhance corporate communications
- Conduct facility audits and property inspections
- Conduct market evaluation and analysis
- Build productive teams and motivate employees
- Solve problems and remove obstacles to growth
If your company can benefit from Charlie's advisory services, please contact him at:
email@example.com or call (512) 394-9333.